Here are some recommendations for choosing the appropriate ring size according to your finger size and the finger on which you want to wear the ring.
TO SELECT THE RIGHT SIZE
- Take a ring you know fits well.
- With a ruler or measuring tape, measure the diameter of your ring at the widest part, from one end to the other. Try to make the measurement as accurate as possible in order to choose the right size.
- With that measurement in millimeters, look for the corresponding size in the Equivalence Chart below.
TIPS TO ACCURATELY CHOOSE YOUR RING SIZE
- Size 10 (internal diameter 15.9mm). Choose this size if your fingers are very thin or if you want to wear the ring on your little finger or on the part of the phalanx.
- Size 12 (internal diameter of 16.6mm). Choose this size if your fingers are thin or you want to wear the ring on your ring finger.
- Size 14 (internal diameter of 17.2mm). Choose this size if your fingers are not particularly thin or if you want to wear the ring on your index finger.
- Size 16 (internal diameter of 17.8mm). This is your size if you have somewhat thicker fingers or if you want to wear the ring on your middle finger or thumb.